Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My first Tag!

Caroline O tagged me so....

A - Available/Single? Married
B- Best Friend? Brenda (see pics below!)
C- Cake or Pie? Cake I LUV cake (well I don't really, but I love that Little Britain lady in Fat Fighters!)
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke when I've a hangover! Heineken in the pub and very diluted orange (definitely NOT orange and pineapple) Miwadi with my dinner!
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Mascara
F - Favorite Colour? RED
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears
H - Home or Homesick? Home
I - Indulgence? Salsa and Tortilla chips or Eddie Rockets Chocolate Malt (when things are really bad!)
J - January Or February? February.....
K - Kids & Their Names? 1 - dd called Eilis
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Good friends and family
M - Marriage date?11 August 2005
N - Number Of Siblings? 3 silly sisters!
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Fear of enclosed spaces (which can include under the bed covers!)
Q - Favorite Quote: Belief in Limits creates limited people.
R - Real Hair Color? Blonde
S - Season? Autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Phoney, Crafty Kate (when she gets her new blog!) and Tigger
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was born with grey hair!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Marrow flipping FAT peas....tell my MIL!
W - Worst Habit? Starting something and then getting sick of it and moving on!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? both wrists, many dental x-rays, back xray in November....
Y - Your Favorite Food? Curry, Pizza, Salsa, Chocolate
Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo

No comments: