Saturday, January 20, 2007

Softly and tenderly.....

Honestly, the songs that go around in my head. I think this blog if nothing else will confirm that there is something strange going on in my mind. Softly and Tenderly Jesus is calling.....from the days in the Choir in school. Ah yes.

What a horrible wet, haily, disgusting day. The pits. Have got some crafting done but feel restless. I need to get outside. E is pretty wound up too. Tomorrow we go to a birthday party with 25 children in a small small house. I need to lie down at the thought of it. Needless to say, it is unlikely that I will be blogging, but there will be a mammoth session on Monday!

Will skidadle again now. Got some of Shimelle's class done last night at midnight. Sat up drinking wine and watching Big Brother with my sisters and then decided I needed to do some crafting. Slept like a baby till the baby woke me....at four o clock. The double bed in Mam's house is so much smaller than our kingsize....but you only notice it when there's 3 in the bed. i abandoned ship at 6 and went into E's little bed. Tony, the little star got up with E this morning so I had a little lie in.

Dunno what we're doing tonight. Probably waiting for the lights to go out. Have had one false alarm already. Best go and turn off this machine.

Laterz

No comments: