Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh the Deadwood Stage

I think for the next while I will title my posts based on the song I am singing in my head. There is always a song in my head. Last night Eilis told me to stop singing...she wanted to talk the words instead. Imagine an almost 3 yr old talking the words to 'Doe a deer, a female deer'. She was actually quite good at it. Maybe she's a rapper in the making!

T'will be a short entry today, after yesterday's mammoth post....have lots of work to do this morning and Tuesdays tend to be my most productive. Monday I'm getting things out of the way, Tuesday get work done and it's downhill for the rest of the week. Shocking stuff really....but at least I recognise it. I must also go now and get some pics printed off....I have a special project to work on this week and also shimelle is giving a free class at the weekend that I might join in on and need some pics to do it. Also want to print off some Christmas pics....and january pics....and my printer at home seems to have the black ink jet blocked. I haven't actually tried to fix it, but emailing spectra on line is pretty easy too, and they'll deliver them to my door this week. I don't find the photo booths give as good a quality....why would they I suppose....

Last night we chilled and visited our neighbours...however Eilis wouldn't go to bed and didn't get to sleep till 10, so she'll be like a bear today no doubt. I had vowed early to bed for all of us...she'll be gone by 8 or else! but Desperate Housewives is on tonight so I'll have to stay up. What's the chances of having a nap in the middle of the day today? Would they really look for my under my desk?



I think I'll add a random photo...maybe there's another new blog rule....photo with every post, regardless! This is Tony and I in Howth. I like my hair in this pic. His is a little unruly!? I think it might have been 2003, but sometimes the dates on those cameras are wrong.....

Actually the song going round in my head is now...Mississippi, you'll be on my mind.....

No comments: