Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Second Post - Word of the Year

Last year I followed Ali Edwards idea of 'One Little Word' chosing a word for the year. Last year's word was Believe. I didn't do as much crafty bits as I wanted using the word, but nonetheless kept it in mind and feel it did me good. This year I am torn between two words - Celebrate and Appreciate. I think celebrate is more active than appreciate and might spur me into action, but it's also important to appreciate the little things....
I might work on both...and have plans for a journal/mini book thingy to log all the celebrations of the year....or to chose one thing to focus on celebrating/appreciating each month - family, love, nature, art, music, everyday life, etc. I suppose it's just about being consious of it all anyway really isn't it.
Happy New Year.

No comments: