Sunday, April 18, 2010

Most Productive Weekend....Ever!

I have to say I am delighted with Shimelle's on-line crop. It's not a competition, there's no points. There's loads of scope to do your own thing - it's not classes that you have to print out and follow, etc. It's wonderful! And, I've got lots of layouts completed, and intend to do some more. Mojo is flowing! Apologies for not cropping photos better, but time is precious!

My American Crafts Challenge (use 4 squares of patterned paper) is here:
It's a layout of our youngest daughter Grace, and her beloved teddy - 'and everywhere that gracie went, teddy was sure to go' My Cosmo Cricket Scraplift - I loved the 3rd LO so I scraplifted it with a Christmas Photo (what, in April!) and better again, a 2007 Xmas photo! using Basic Grey June Bug. I threw the kitchen sink at it in terms of embellishments, but who cares!
My 'Leftover scraps' LO is bit of a different, unfussy one for me. I used my square punch to punch some photos and patterned paper (June Bug again!) and set them out in grid. 'Just Stuff' about me in 2010.

My 'Handwriting' LO is more simple. Again using June Bug (I bought the pack and love, love, love it!). Again, a pic of Grace (the following Christmas...imagine, that's the same black haired child!).

More to come!!

No comments: