Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend Scrapping Plans.....

Am delighted that I have weekend scrapping plans!
I'm teaching again at An Siopa Bui in Spiddal, Co. Galway. I'm hoping to get some sneaks up later on this evening. It's going to be a full day, with lots of inspiration (hopefully nice weather and seaside) and lots of scrapping.

Also delighted that I have signed up to a photography class to try to get off 'Auto' mode on my camera. Class with Cheryl Johnson starting tomorrow! Am a little bit wary because everyone else seems to have better cameras and done classes before, but what about. This is the last chance for my bridge camera, which I do love, but am not able to get results when I'm indoors or in poor light. Hopefully will have some tips for the weekend and might get some shots in while enjoying the scenery of Connemara?!

Also, super excited about Celine Navarro's class which I have also signed up to do for the next month. It's Scrapbooking during the World Cup, so we can let the lads have the telly and amuse ourselves. I did a midsummer crop with Celine in Dublin a while ago (last summer or summer before?!) and she's great - it should be very inspiring, messy and productive!

No comments: