Thursday, November 25, 2010

For Today, 25 November 2010

FOR TODAY... 

outside my window... cold, bright and frosty
i am thankful for... a creative evening last night
i am wearing... shift dress (new from Dunnes!) black cardi, tights and pumps (metallic leopard skin design....rrrarrr!)
noticing that... I have a sore throat all week
i am reading..."Nurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education" by Shinichi Suzuki (the mister miagi of violin!)
on my mind... getting some of my 'important' christmas shopping done today
pondering these words..
around the house... (office) lots of glasses of water!
from the kitchen...chicken curry and egg fried rice last night...prepared the night before, so ready to go straight away!
one of my favorite things... patterned paper and ink!
i'm creating... Journal my Christmas Album, Christmas cards
 a few plans for the rest of the week... meeting a school friend and new baby, relaxing weekend at home (although a crafty one!), fiddle concert on Saturday and maybe snow!! 
A picture to share....Some handwarmers I crocheted last christmas! Have adapted the design now to work in the round (avoid side seams) and also now am able to do 'proper' crochet flowers. A good achievement in a year I think!
 

No comments: