Monday, December 20, 2010

Angels we have heard on High

School concert tonight. Lots of happy children - shepherds, kings, soldiers and inn keepers and lots and lots of angels! Grace asked where baby Jesus came from because he wasn't in the crib last night!

In other news it was minus fifteen this morning. Yes, -15! For the first time I actually felt cold in bed last night but it turns out my foot had been out from under the covers so I don't think that counts. Bad news is that our water pipes are frozen - outside, thankfully, but it means washing needs to be to a minimum etc. Good news is that I finished my shopping today! Got the last few bits and a few more crafty bargains. TK max had reduced the American craft kits to €12 and also picked up a ring bound album for €5. Happy days!

No comments: