Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For Today, 22nd December 2010

FOR TODAY... 

outside my window... bitterly cold (minus 14 this morning!!!), frozen snow
i am thankful for... only one more early morning drive to work in 2010!!
i am wearing... jeggings, snow boots, red cardi and scarf and many other grey/black layers beneath
noticing that... My cold (man-flu!) is improving and I am less stressed
i am reading...not a lot...work stuff...looking forward to time to read over christmas
on my mind... getting things finished up here at work, a few last stocking fillers
pondering these words..the best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loudly through the year! (Buddy the Elf)
around the house... (office) getting things finished up for end of year, vaseline, lempsip and tissues!
from the kitchen...lempsip, orange juice and tasty bites in the canteen from yesterday's secret santa party 
one of my favorite things... Dumb and Dumber - the film. Was on last night! Great to have a laugh. Funniest scene has to be the laxative episode. Can't beat toilet humour. Literally! because as much as it's not 'cool' to admit it, we've all had our moments!
i'm creating... peace around my home! Wrapped presents and maybe....some last minute gifts if I have time. No pressure. Peace
a few plans for the rest of the week... Christmas 'boozy' lunch tomorrow and HOLIDAYS! Christmas Eve supper in Tony's house, Christmas Dinner in Newtown and SANTA coming. Hurrah for Christmas! 
  A picture to share....My 'Snow Angels' including dodie!
 

No comments: