Tuesday, December 07, 2010

For Today, 7 December 2010

FOR TODAY... 

outside my window... very cold, very slippy and clear skies
i am thankful for... kind family members who mind our children when we have a night out!
i am wearing... grey shift dress, red cardigan (for that christmas feeling) black thermal leggings, boots and some new 'shapewear' I bought at the weekend!
noticing that... I'm feeling a bit stressed by work + christmas stuff
i am reading..."Nurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education" by Shinichi Suzuki (the mister miagi of violin!)
on my mind... long 'to do' list at work, because I haven't been in for past two days
pondering these words..just breathe
around the house... (office) lots of new work coming in, hand cream and tissues!
from the kitchen...very little...some hot chocolate and mince pie for breakfast from the canteen this morning
one of my favorite things... snow...but I'm a bit sick of it now...well, the bad roads anyway
i'm creating... Journal my Christmas Album, Christmas cards, wedding invites for D
 a few plans for the rest of the week... going to 'Dancing at Lughnasa' tonight, Christmas party on Friday night, Christmas Crafting for kids class on Sunday
A picture to share....Last year's advent calendar...from Laura Ashley. Well, it'll be every year's advent calendar. Must post one of the new one we made this year though. Will seek out a decent pic soon....


No comments: