Monday, January 03, 2011

I Love Lucy

I can't seem to mobile blog multiple photos so have sent another through before this. Today is the last day of our Christmas holidays. I have to say that I don't feel particularly revitalised or that anything was accomplished with the exception of over consumption. I wish I felt more rested especially as there's a very busy month ahead in terms of work. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

Today I finished off a belated Christmas present for my sister. Its a mini book about her dog, Lucy. I don't love Lucy myself but the title was crying out to be used. As were my Basic Grey June Bug doggie papers. That was last years Christmas present and I must say I've got great use out of them. This year I got the Capella set from Basic Grey including the matching album. I plan to scrap our honeymoon in Italy (5 years ago now!) as the papers lend themselves to lots of historic pics. I've played around with my photos to age them etc so it might be quite a mixed album when I get around to actually doing some real scrapping.

Many, many plans for the new year. I also printed off all my 2010 pics and did lots of scanning yesterday. Got Dad a nifty portable scanner which whizzes through 6x4 pics. Quality is quite good all things considered. Need to get some of the old photos stacked up and spend a few more evenings scanning. I also took my mother in laws photos with a view to albumising them all. Of course now I can scan them too. No, not a big job at all! But so worth it.

Other big news - we got a piano! Will post about that later. Also about my family history 'wall' plans.

Over and out.

No comments: