Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ooops

Ooops, I clicked publish. Anyway...here's another pic of the bits I have been pulling together for my christmas journal. Plenty of seasonal ribbons, rub ons, brads....anything goes really. I have decided on the overall topics for each day and am beginning to journal little thoughts that come to mind each day. I might even go so far as to make a template for the journalling on one block and then make a LO beside it....hmmmn I'm thinking....and very much making it up as I go along. Thanks to the ladies who commented....I'd love to see your fabby work and think it will be a great project.

I'm off now to take my christmas avatar pic for the bumbleberries and work on a circle journal to be done by (ooops) tomorrow! Think I'll be burning the midnight oil!

  Posted by Picasa

No comments: