Thursday, November 23, 2006

Reindeers.....

Saw this quiz on Paula's blog, something a little bit fun to get in the season and all that....In case you were ever wondering - What Kind of Reindeer are you?

You Are Blitzen

Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.

Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!

Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.


I'm not going to go on about Christmas just yet, although preparations are afoot in our house so to speak. I'm trying to do very crafty things this year, save a few bob and also make some nice gifts. I got some groovy 12x12 and 8x8 frames from Eva so the intention is to make some LOs and frame them as gifts. I've one completed this week of my cutie cousin. Her mum (my aunt) is quite arty and always a tricky one to buy a pressie for. It's a case of how do you buy a present for someone who has everything....well at least everything cool and alternative - she has her own craft gallery and sells bog oak sculptures but I'm very happy with how the LO came out. Used some Cherry Art Ella flowers, Chipboard letters and 3 B&W pics.....same type of idea as one of the classes we did in the first Little Cottage Cyber Crops but I can't really post it up here as it's a pressie...sorry!

What other crafty ideas plans have I....
I'm gonna make a waterfall book for my granny ala the classes we did in the Bumbleberry Cafe. We spent four fun wednesday nights with Beckie doing mini Christmas gift ideas which are all fabby. I'm giving my explosion box to my mother....I need to get some daylight photos of that and will post, pwomise...
I'm also working on a mini book for one of my sisters and another mobile type project for another sister....needless to say, the photoprinter is in overdrive at the moment.

One last project is for me! I'm going to start a Christmas Journal next Friday and keep it till the 6th of January....well that's the plan anyway.

No comments: