Friday, January 19, 2007

Celebrate Good Times C'mon

Not my birthday...but the song came into my head after I saw this on Allie's blog

Your Birthdate: September 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September

I think I might save up all these web things and horoscopes and put them all in one location (other than a blog).....might make interesting reading some day for someone....

No comments: