Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Livin on a Prayer

the title's not at all relevant to the post...but anyway.
I think some photos are needed. Some projects that I have recently and not so recently completed....

Here's a photo frame I decoupaged with some funky green crackle paper from Cregal Arts. I haven't got the perfect photo yet, but the frame is more inspiring now methinks.














This is Lulu. My Aunt made her for me when I was about 8. In fact I haven't a clue what age I was...but she's pretty cool. Lulu and my aunt. Lulu wasn't originally her name, I can't remember what it was. Eilis re-christened her after finding her in some of my old stuff over Christmas. An old style rag doll...kinda looks like Betty Boo in a way.
Below is the cover of a pizza box I received last week....all the way from the UK. I hadn't a clue at first, and then remembered that it was from Kirsty - my prize as part of a RAK on her blog. Her little sweetie pie DD picked my name out of a hat. Lucky me. I got these fabby bits...a kit with cardstock and papers and transparencies, a copy of the latest Scrapbook Mag...which of course Kirsty has an article in...and funky foam stamps. Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but the letter to me was the most important part......I am Kirsty's little fruit pudding! How do ya like that!

No comments: