Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Far Away in Australia

This post has nothing to do with Australia...but I heard the song from a music shop this morning on my way to a doc's appointment and stopped to listen. Dolores Keane does a version...must look that up. I am into 'singalong songs' at the moment....we had 'singalong Sunday' coming back from home last weekend - we have an I-Trip on our I-Pod in the car - if you don't have one of these, you need one. Good fun - we are big into Creedence Clearwater Revival since going to see Bruce in Die Hard 4.0.....fantastic stuff!
Doc App went well - met the nurse who said all is well with me and number two. I like her - she's very straight up and has been through it all herself. The kind of 'no nonsense' woman I'd like at the birth because she oozes confidence. She works in the doctor's surgery though so probably won't be there at the birth, unless I time it particularly well, or not as the case may be.
Am up the walls with work....best get something done for the day while it's still quiet.

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby, another Bruce & die Hard fan. I loved all of them but i think 4 tops the lot!!
Oh & I've been a fan of Creedence since I was a small child & my mum played them!