Friday, October 19, 2007

Progress Update

Well, it's Friday and I'm still here....

All's well, but maybe I'll let my bloggy readers in on a secret....I have back ache. Now anyone who read the last post knows that I had back ache last Friday too, so this could be the first ever blog false alarm. We'll see....I'm saying nothing and certainly not ringing the troops yet as it could be a long one. Was doing a bit of work and in fairness sitting in bed typing on a laptop is not the most comfortable position, so maybe that's what the back ache is about....but it is a little crampy. I have been chilling kinda all week, but also still trying to get the office and this tip of a house in order....while trying to rest.... I bit the bullet and bought another shelf yesterday and am halfway through re-organising my stash....it's looking good so far but I wore myself out at it a bit yesterday to be honest, so I'll have to leave it till I have an extra pair of hands to help with moving bits.

Today is my nana's birthday. I didn't make a card :( but really am not a good card maker in general, to be honest. I got Eilis to make a card - coloured and drew a pic of herself and grandnana....it's kinda fun so I hope the postman wasn't delayed with it. I am so lucky to have all my grandparents still alive but don't get to see them often enough....that's my fault though :( and every year make a new year resolution. Well I won't be visiting them for a little while, well at least not till no. 2 is well ready but I'm glad Eilis has met them all and knows them fairly well - hopefully she'll remember them. All Tony's grandparents have passed away (these are his mother's parents in the pic). I only met his nana on his mother's side. She actually died the day we brought Eilis home from hospital and for a brief moment the newest and oldest members of the family were alive in the house together. She was a lovely woman, but for some reason thought I was only 17 when I had Eilis but had no bother with how young myself and Tony were starting a family. I was 26 btw....obviously very young looking lady I am!

I'll dedicate this post to grandparents and see if I can root out some pics....I know I haven't posted any pics in a long time and the blog is getting boring for it. Hopefully there will be some more proud grandparents soon....fingers crossed.....

I've only included my father's parents...have to search out a photo of mam's but feel the need to walk a little....

1 comment:

Evonne said...

OOooohhh, nesting and feeling achy???? Fingers crossed something is about to happen this weekend Corina!
Will be checking for news here, so remember, no matter what time you go into labour at - or how bad the contractions are, you MUST update your blog before you leave for the hospital :)