Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eye Candy - Magazine Style

I'm a sucker for magazines. And I have the great idea that I intend to cut out the things that catch my eye and throw away the rest....but I haven't got around to it yet. I especially collect my christmas mags every year with a plan to make a 'scrapbook' (in the old sense of the word...not arty!) of the recipies, decor, etc that I like, but haven't got to that yet either.
Anyway, I bought some new crafty mags yesterday in Easons. It can be a bit touch and go what they have and there seems to be no scrapbook mags anymore. One was called 'Make' ( I think...have to go check that tonight) and the other was 'Cloth, Paper, Scissors'. Great for eye candy and ideas. They are a bit more mixed crafts than papercraft which suits me to be honest. Collage, crochet, lots of inspiration but I haven't read through them fully yet. Maybe more ideas to come. And I saw an add for the Cartolina app in the mag et voilĂ , I have my e-card for Christmas sorted. Can send by email or text, with your own text added for effect.
But I can't seem to upload a pic....Well, it looks like you'll just have to wait until Christmas to see it!



No comments: