Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For Today, 16 November 2010

I saw this on this blog and thought it was a nifty way to add some notes each week. So,

FOR TODAY... 

outside my window... bright, crisp, clear sky
i am thankful for... a good night’s sleep
i am wearing... jeans, shirt and blazer
noticing that... I am hungry, borderline tummy rumbling
i am reading... re-reading Encylopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
on my mind... my Journal Your Christmas Album
pondering these words.. believe in the possibilities
around the house... (office) lots of post-its
from the kitchen... chocolate chip cookies baked by me!
one of my favorite things... raw turnip
i'm creating... woodland creature decoupage cards, crocheted handwarmer gifts, Christmas cards, scrapbook class…(busy busy)
 a few plans for the rest of the week... hair appointment, Wii Active every day!, meet up with girls on Friday night, Galway Christmas Market, Anna Marie Athlone Crop on Sunday.
A picture to share.... Here's 'us' from a few weeks ago at a famous landscape location in Co. Galway. I have a painting of this backdrop in my kitchen and want to add our family photo to a frame beneath. It was pretty windy, but am delighted with our latest family photo. 

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hi Corina, many thanks for the comments in my blog. I didn't have yours in my google reader but the oversight is not fixed. Love the crochet blanket, beautiful choice of colours - more designer-ish than granny-ish. Hugs. Elisa