Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nifty and Cute

No, not me (although I try my best!) this is my new earring holder thingy. Loving all things heart-y for a while now and this is functional and decorative. I picked it up two weeks ago in a little shop called Town and Country in Athleague, Co. Roscommon. It's a fab spot and despite lots of large and expensive country style interiors, they often have nice affordable nic nacs. So even better if said nic nac serves a purpose. I only got my ears pierced last year - aged 31! So I'm still in the loving dangly earrings phase. Maybe I love to buy but not to wear...
In other news, I'm still weightwatching and to be honest a little bit peckish tonight. I didn't eat all my points but feel it's too late to eat now at 10.30 so early to bed instead. Over and out.

No comments: