Thursday, September 11, 2008

Livin' on a Prayer

I'm in a strange mood (again!) today...I think it started last night when I came home from step aerobics (that's another story) and decided after my shower to let my hair 'dry naturally'. So this morning, it was tied up in a ponytail and it was 6.45am so I didn't give it much thought. I pulled on blue jeans (cos I have no client meetings today) and a black top...pretty straightforward stuff really....but then I spied a black waistcoat that I bought during the summer in Pennys and said - why not, and put that on. Kinda jaunty.
In the car on the way in to work I let me hair down as it still wasn't dry.

It's now 9.15 - I've been at work an hour, and am just back from the toilets...where I got my first glimpse in the mirror. I LOOK LIKE JON BON JOVI.
This is not a good thing. My scrunch dried hair was quickly tied up but the waistcoat and blue jeans look....I had bought the waistcoat to wear in a smart, workwear kinda way, but instead look like a rocker from the 80s. This 80s fever (see post below) is slowly setting in!
I am confined to my desk for the day...and will probably starve. Am planning going into town shopping asap!

Anyhoo, all good besides - maybe this is a mid week pre 30 crisis!
Laterz

And will the rain ever stop? Answers on a postcard please....

No comments: